- Install the 32 bit OEPE and install OSB to point to this OEPE install, according to the normal OSB installation steps.
- Download the latest 64 bit OEPE from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/eclipse/downloads/index.html
- Install the 64 bit OEPE, as explained in the instructions on the above web page
- Copy the oracle.osb.ide.link from the original 32 bit oepe 'dropins' to the newly created 64 bit 'dropins' directory.
- Edit the eclipse.ini to include the Java path (64-bit required) and the Oracle Service Bus configuration.
Start the new OEPE and the Service Bus IDE extensions will be loaded.
If you get strange errors, for example it can't find a file, which is listed in the workspace, then go to Windows->Preferences->General->Workspace and check the 'Refresh Automatically' checkbox.